Beauty Tips for Fairness
Whether one admits it or not, fighting skin problems is a huge ordeal everyone has to go through seasonally. It doesn’t matter much whether it’s the summer issues like acne, sweating, chaffing or the usual tan, or general darkening of the skin. And the conflicting sources and techniques in this field from grandma’s medicine to a professional dermatologist makes the business of making your skin glow, happy and smooth more an ordeal than it should be. Considering all these factors, we thought of sharing few regular beauty tips for fairness.
These beauty tips are some of the basic things you can follow in your day to day life without having to undergo any skin lightening treatments which can give your pocket a big hole. Everyone loves a sunny day or an evening at the beach, but the immediate unavoidable result would be selectively darker skin on face and hands. So if that is a trouble for you:
- The primary suggestion would be a daily usage of sunscreen. It won’t let melanin production to be limited and not spiked up at the area of sunlight exposure. Sadly the effects can last only a few days and it breaks down soon enough.
- If you start wearing sunblock, within several days the skin will ramp down to your base melanin and lighten up your default colour.
- It is also advisable to look for products with brightening powerhouses like Niacinamide. A Vitamin C serum would also be a helpful alternative, but the selection of the correct formulation might require a dermatologist. AHA products like lactic, glycol or mandelic acid will exfoliate the surface layer of your skin.
Give the product at least 3 weeks before calling it a fail or win, since these things take time. And foremost of all, one must find products appropriate for one’s skin type.
Home Based Beauty Tips For Fairness
If natural skin whitening is your preferred way for glowing skin, consider the following options as guidelines remain light.
- Lemon is the easiest bleaching agent one can find. Scrapping half a lemon on your face regularly will help the skin remain lighter.
- Mashed tomato is another organic favourite for skin bleaching action. If these things sound too messy, apply a mixture of honey and lemon juice on the skin. Or if you are already invested in lemon and need another ingredient then go with cinnamon and honey.
- For oily skin, cucumber and lemon could do magic. The curd is another good source, which is basically lactic and zinc acid, both of which are known for skin lightening properties. Or saffron mixed with olive oil could give the same effect.
- A less messy option is coconut water, but getting it daily might be an issue. An effective homemade fairness mask requires you to mix a spoonful of almond oil, lemon juice, and milk powder. Keep the mask on your face for 15 minutes before you wash it off.
Precautions on Homemade Remedies
When you apply the facemask or clean with any of the natural or synthetic options, be careful not to scrub vigorously. You don’t want to end up with more patches and damaged skin. Use massage oil and apply it gently and evenly over your face or body and repeat the process with care. Also while using a damp towel, make sure to exfoliate your skin in circular motions, as gentle as possible.
Skin cells will work on themselves and break down the tan eventually in such a condition. And next thing would be to hit the steam room if the steam room is a luxury take steam to face from boiled water. It will help to open up the pores of the face and get rid of dark spots.
Using bath oils and chlorinated swimming pools are other options worth considering, the second one mostly as it is a great exercise to the whole of your body. Also, consult genuine people such as experienced and reliable dermatologists or skin care experts in this realm, and keep a selfie log for changes.
Whatever techniques and strategies you prefer, make sure you don’t overdo them, and be proud of what you are. We hope this article has helped you understand the basic requirements on beauty tips for fairness and how you can channel your time and energy and sources around you to help you attain glowing skin in no time.