At SaferSkinWhitening.com, we value education and helping people those in need. Since education is getting costlier day by day, everyone can’t afford it (especially the higher education). The cost of school books, tuition, hostel, and school supplies broke the dream of many those want to attend college because they simply can’t afford it. We want to make the life of students and their families a little easier. We’re pleased to present a $1200 yearly scholarship to individuals who are attending an accredited college, graduate school or university.
One award worth $1200 will be awarded under the Safer Skin Whitening Scholarship every year. The scholarship will be sent directly to the school/university/college’s financial aid office.
- The scholarship is only available to current undergraduate student or current student in the United States.
- Be able to provide a school transcript or acceptance letter proving their enrollment or acceptance. A screenshot, picture or unofficial transcripts are all acceptable options.
- There is no requirement of minimum age.
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must write an essay/article (between 1000 and 2000 words and may NOT be posted elsewhere on the internet) about a topic related to this site. Some typical topics could be anything related to:
- Colourism in Today’s World
- Celebrities and Skin Whitening – Why Do They Do That?
- How Hydroquinone Ruined My Neighbours (or someone else you know) Life!
- What is Melasma?
- How to Treat Age Spot?
- How to Treat Skin discolouration?
- Beauty Tips For Fairness
- Dangers of Chemical Peels?
- Your Own Story About Skin Lightening
What else you need to know?
- The essay must be received on or before March 10, 2019.
- Applicants should send their applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format. Links to Google docs will not be considered.
- Applicants must mention their full name and contact information.
- The essay should be creative and unique, if scientific, well researched and backed by facts.
- No additional information should be included.
- Once the application deadline will be over, the essays will be judged on creativity, thoughtfulness, the value of the information provided, uniqueness, grammar & style, and few other factors.
- The winners of the contest will be announced on March 31, 2019.
Who decides the winner?
Essays/articles shall be posted on our website with content attributed to the author and linked from this page, to be voted on by the Safer Skin Whitening Scholarship committee. The Safer Skin Whitening scholarship committee will be announcing the winners on our website at the end of March 2019. The winners will also be notified via email.
We look forward to reading your applications. We hope this small initiative of ours will help the winner to meet their education costs.
Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos, videos, and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to the Safer Skin Whitening Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is accurate and complete.
The applicant automatically grants Safer Skin Whitening, its agents and/or representatives permission to:
-Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc) issued by Safer Skin Whitening.
-Post the applicant’s name, college or university, video, and essay on SaferSkinWhitening.com web site.
-Call and/or send information to the applicant regarding their application.
-Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as on Safer Skin Whitening.com social media pages.
Students must show proof of current enrollment to an accredited US or UK college, university or vocational/trade school within 21 calendar days by submitting either a copy of the tuition bill or a letter of proof from the school. In the event a winner cannot prove their enrollment to an accredited college, university or vocational/trade school, Safer Skin Whitening will revoke the award for that individual and award it to the first runner-up.